EPISODE 189: A Life of Adventure
Prefer to download? Download
How many people are lucky enough to turn what they love most in life into their career? On this week’s Yoga Talk Show, you’ll meet career rock climber, Conrad Anker, who has done just that. Anker has completed an amazing number of summits including climbing Everest three times and many first ascents internationally including conquering the famed Shark’s Fin route of the peak, Meru, in the Indian Himalayas.
He is the captain of the North Face Athletic Team and serves on the boards of the Montana State University Leadership Institute, Protect Our Winters, Bozeman Ice Tower Foundation, Gallatin County Fair Board and the Alex Lowe Charitable Foundation.
What You’ll Learn:
- How he climbed Everest 3x’s (once in search of a dead body)
- How the love of nature can drive you to the most amazing places
- Why climate change is something we must look at
- How your geography can make you happy
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- What’s the deal with frozen food?
Links & References from the Show:
- Write to us [email protected]
Thanks to our sponsor:
“Teach Hot Yoga, Inspire Students, Change Lives!”
TAKE THE NEXT STEP! Join Absolute Yoga’s 200-Hour Hot Yoga Alliance accredited course in beautiful Koh Samui, Thailand.
This training is for:
- Serious students who want to teach
- Passionate yoga practitioners
- Students who want to share hot yoga with the world
Extremely small class sizes, huge teaching team, dedicated training facility!
Next course starts in June!