EPISODE 176: Yoga Student: Measure Thyself
Prefer to download? Download
On this week’s Yoga Talk Show, you’ll meet biohacker, Ben Greenfield, who teaches you how functional exercise, nutrition, and the balance between performance and health can help you improve your yoga practice, achieve your fitness goals, and improve your quality of life.
In 2008, Ben was nominated by the NSCA as America’s top personal trainer, and in 2013 and 2014, Ben was voted as one of the top 100 most influential individuals in health and fitness. Ben writes for numerous health and wellness publications and is a highly sought-after speaker. Ben is the author of the NY Times best-seller, Beyond Training, and his goal is to make healthy living inspiring, entertaining and educational.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get your poop tested for yeast, bacteria and parasites
- Why it might not be a great idea to have Bluetooth and Wifi signals around you all the time
- How non-psychoactive cannabis oil (CBD) might be one of the least-known supplements to reduce inflammation, improve sleep and relax
- Tips for hacking your work station
Nutritional Tip of the Week:
- Are eggs a yoga-friendly food?
Links & References from the Show:
- Write to us email@example.com
Thanks to Our Sponsor!