EPISODE 145: How to “Cool” Your Body’s Inflammation
Prefer to download? Download
Pop health losing weight advise tells us to, “eat less and exercise more” – but research has shown this rarely works. This week, Lucas and Dr. Lori Shemek deep dive into the research around inflammation on our waistline, which anti-inflammatory exercises and foods are best for “cooling” off, and lesser-known tips for finding balance.
Dr. Shemek has been a featured health expert on numerous radio and televisions programs including: Ladies Home Journal, Shape Magazine, Woman’s Day Magazine, Health Magazine, I-Village, Yahoo, Livestrong, CNN, Fox News, The Ricki Lake Show and many others. Lori also has a new book, How to Fight FATflammation, which is available now on Amazon.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- How inflammation can contribute or even cause weight gain
- Why inflammation is a modern day pandemic
- Which forms of exercise are good and which are bad for inflammation
- The superfoods that “cool” your inflamed body
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us email@example.com