EPISODE 142: “Best of 2014” Special Edition
Prefer to download? Download
The Yoga Talk Show had over 200,000 listeners in 2014, and we’ve had the pleasure of hosting a number of amazing experts. From best-selling authors and medical doctors to yoga misfits and mind-body researchers, The Yoga Talk Show continues to attract thought leaders around the world. In this special episode, we compiled “best of” soundbites to highlight interviews you may have missed. We hope you enjoy these little gems of knowledge.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- The challenges faced by our food system, agriculture and sustainability
- The impact of stress and anxiety in our lives – and how to deal with it
- The benefits of a healthy, raw food diet
- Yoga, handstands, practice, meditation, teaching children, and more!
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org