EPISODE 139: Can Yoga Help w/Scoliosis?
Prefer to download? Download
Do you have an irregular spinal curve? This week, Lucas Rockwood and Deborah Wolk talk about holistic healing and yoga. Deborah Wolk has been teaching students with scoliosis and other back conditions since 2000. She was the co-founder and co-director of the successful Yoga Union Center for Backcare and Scoliosis, and is founding member and manager of Samamkāya Yoga Back Care & Scoliosis Collective in New York City.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- To what extent yoga can help with back pain
- Which poses are helpful or harmful if you suffer from scoliosis
- How much yoga you should be committing to on a daily basis to see results
- More about Deborah’s work and her success stories
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org