EPISODE 127: Human Performance: Faster, Higher, Stronger?
Prefer to download? Download
Mark McClusky is the author of the new book, FASTER, HIGHER, STRONGER, and the Editor at WIRED.com in San Francisco. Prior to his work at WIRED, Mark was an editor at Mobile PC magazine, Editor in Chief of EA.com, and a reporter and editor at Sports Illustrated and SI for Kids magazines. He’s appeared on a lot of different shows, including Today, NBC Nightly News, PBS NewsHour, CNN, MSNBC, ABC News, and NPR.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- What is more important in fitness, nature or nurture?
- How the world of video games and social media lead to great gains in fitness
- Why beetroot juice is currently the hottest performance-enhancing drink
- How the advancements in sports science will affect kids choices in sports
- Mark’s opinion on recent genetic and scientific breakthroughs
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us email@example.com