EPISODE 126: Ayurveda, Food & Yoga
Prefer to download? Download
Rich Goldstein has been practicing yoga since 1981 and teaching Kundalini yoga since 2001. In 2000 Rich partnered with the founders of Yoga Yoga and has overseen the growth of the business from one yoga studio to five, building out the yoga wellness spa and initiating the development of Yoga Yoga Now, an online yoga studio.
Rich received his Masters in Public Health at the University of Texas, and is a leader in providing programs that support lifestyle health in collaboration with traditional healthcare.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- What Kundalini and Ayurveda yoga are and why they are beneficial
- The importance of vegetarianism in your yoga practice
- Rich’s findings in the importance of ancient Indian medicine
- Why the average yogi’s diet is actually bad for you
- How to make your diet more healthy with four simple changes
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org