EPISODE 112: How to Practice Yoga at Work
Prefer to download? Download
Jen Kluczkowski is an 800-Hour Certified Jivamutki Yoga teacher, the co-founder and yoga director of Yoga Means Business, a new concept that brings yoga to the workplace. Her organization has been featured in Fast Company, Men’s Fitness, The Huffington Post, and many more publications.
Their corporate clients include Facebook, L’Oreal, and the Gilt Groupe, and for anyone stuck in an office most of the day, we’re going to talk about some ways to bring yoga to your life.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- The life experiences that lead to starting the business of taking yoga to the workplace.
- How Yoga Means Business merges fitness with the work environment.
- Why yoga is more accessible today than ever.
- How a company’s staff integrates yoga into their daily routines.
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us [email protected]