EPISODE 108: How to Serve 2 Million Meals on a Daily Basis & Change the World
Prefer to download? Download
Paul Rodney Turner, the “Food Yogi” is the international director of Food for Life and the co-founder of Food for Life Global, the world headquarters for the charity.
Food for Life is the largest plant-based food relief project in the world with helping people in over 50 countries and serving up to 2 million meals daily.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- Why Paul is called the “food yogi” and what it means to him.
- How Food for Life is serving millions of meals to people in need.
- The easy and hard things of having been a monk for 14 years.
- How food can be meditative and spiritual.
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us email@example.com