EPISODE 103: Meatonomics, when a $5 Big Mac really costs $13, the impact of meat on our economy.
Prefer to download? Download
David Simon is a lawyer and advocate for sustainable consumption. He’s the author of the book, Meatonomics, a book about the economic impact the meat, fish, egg and dairy industry is having on our economy and lives.
In this Show, You’ll learn:
- If grass fed meat is really better socially and economically.
- Which has the biggest impact, meat or dairy.
- How a hamburger costs $1, the reality behind that price.
- Possible solutions to a broken food market.
Links & References from the Show
- Write to us email@example.com